Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ballpark estimate (additions)

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    A guy at work discovered he never really had all the makings of a dedicated Spawn collector. He wants to sell me his collection. I reminded him that I'm poor, but that I would try to make him a fair offer, and if he had anything really valuable tell him to sell it on eBay or whatever. Here's what he has:

    LOOSE
    S6 Alien Spawn
    S4 EXO-SKELETON ALL-WHITE VARIANT
    S3 SPAWN II (special edition with gun?)
    S3 FUTURE SPAWN


    MOC
    S13 Curse of the Spawn
    S11? Dark Ages Spawn the Black Knight (big dude, battle axe, not the four-armed Dark Heart or whatever)
    Movie Series Deluxe Violator

    Everything looks like it's in very good shape. He may have some other stuff that he didn't show me yet. The thing is that I don't really need the MOC's, as I already have those, but if someone needs them let me know. I was thinking about offering him $40-$45 for the lot. I figure that's about $10 each for the cardeds, $15 or so for Violator, and around $10 for the loose Alien. Does that sound fair? He hasn't really given any indication of what he wants for it, so I thougth I'd check my ballpark against yinzall before I throw a number at him. Thanks for any imput.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 10, 2004 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Nononostromo ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they're building a new ball park here and gonna tear down Busch Stadium, but I couldnt even begin to guess on the estimate of it!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds perfectly fair to me...and I would gladly take a couple of those off yer hands, too. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They're tearing down Busch Stadium to build a hotdog?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    DA, I'll email you once the deed is done and we'll see what we can arrange. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    hell, we pay more here, and that still sounds good.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ballpark.....girthy, definitly girthy

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Well, I think I'll have to up my offer a bit. He revealed three loose figures that I've wanted for a long time, including that all-white exo-skeleton (white figure, too). I haven't seen that one for quite some time, but am I correct in thinking it may be worth around $20 loose? Were there weapon variations with Spawn II? He seems to think that one should be higher value, and I couldn't argue because I want that sucker. Future Spawn is just icing. He's considering letting the whole lot go for $60, but I want to make sure he's getting a good and fair sale.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks, gang.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last bump for further imput.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think its just the color difference on Spawn II. I got four different Exos. the most I paid was 20 for the tan bone one a long time back. my white has a white spawn no mask and I dont think it cost me that much.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •